Past is PAST

Sometimes YOU will NEVER KNOW the true VALUE of a MOMENT until it become a MEMORY. On that time YOU will REALIZE it & YOU will start WISHING that YOU can TURN BACK to that MOMENT. =)


Hey Readerssss!!!
Im glad to HIGHLIGHT above statement!
Okey!!!
This is what is happening now... He FOUND me.
And me as usually let the PAST is PAST.
The PROBLEM is, when HE cant accept what has been DONE by HIM.
Letting me GO, and Im with somebody else now.
YOU have to ACCEPT this SITUATION this FATE.
I got no RELATION with YOU.
Yes! we have been together for so long! I did WRONG, YOU did WRONG. 
We did MISTAKES. No ONE is PERFECT.
But YOU cant BLAME it on ME. Cuz YOU did SO. 
TWICE than what I did to YOU. 
Yes! I MISS you! Yes! I LOVE you!!
But it not the same FEELING as what I feel now TOWARDS myDEAR.
I am SINCERE, Im NOT a HIPOCRIT person. 
This is ME! 
HOPPING you can ACCEPT and RESPECT my DECISION to be with HIM myDEAR
and Let the PAST is PAST.
Yes!! Its NOT as EASY am Im WRITING now. 
But I DID so. 
"PAST is PAST."


APPRECIATE with what YOU have NOW. CARE them, FEEL them and ACCEPT them for JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.

No comments: